Wednesday, October 29, 2008

1 week old

The Princess is a week old now. It's hard to believe! We've started to get a little routine going at home. I know I'm going to jinx us, but we've been very lucky in that she's sleeping 6 hours a night! hard to believe! The price we pay is that she's fussy and inconsolable for an hour before bedtime. Small price to pay!

We looked at a growth chart, and her birth weight is in the 10th percentile. While her length is in the 60th percentile! She looks very lean. Now she's starting to show some more fat on her little arms and legs.

We went to the pediatrician last Friday, and she was down to six pounds even. She should be back to her birth weight next week. But, the doctor gave her a good report card. I went to the doctor today, and got a good report card, too! I finally have NO SWELLING!! I have ankle bones and veins and tendons! I've lost quite a bit of weight since having Shelby - most of which is from the fluid retention.

No comments: