Tuesday, November 18, 2008

4 weeks old

Today is Shelby's 4-week birthday! We threw a party. :) It's been a big week for us so far:

1. Scott fed Shelby her first bottle last night! She was a bit sloppy, and had a hard time getting the hang of it. Tonight she pounded that bottle! I took many pictures of it tonight.

2. She slept through her 2am feeding! After all of her evening squawking, she went to bed at 10:30 and didn't get up until 4:30! I'm not sure if it was a fluke or not. When I got up to feed her, I was trying to figure out if I had "sleep-fed" her and just didn't remember.

3. Today I taught her to suck her hand (thumb tucked in and sucking on her thumb/forefinger). Apparently she found it quite soothing. She fell asleep while sucking. She was ticked off when we gave her a bath tonight, and she brought her hand to her mouth and started sucking all by herself!

No comments: