Monday, January 19, 2009

First Week of School

Well, Pumpkin/Sweet Pea/The Princess (whatever you'd like to call her) survived her first week of school! She spends most of her time in a swing or bouncy chair. Ms. Karen asked Scott if she napped in her crib at home. Scott said, "Uhhh....no." They've gone through a set of batteries for the swings that she and her friend Mason spend their time in.

She seems to be getting acclimated to taking bottles. She'll do 3 bottles - finishing them mostly. She even takes two 1-hour to 2-hour naps during the day!

The rest of the children in her class are all 6+ months old (crawling or walking). It's amazing to see what Shelby will be doing in only a couple more months!! The teachers have been great in keeping us informed and helping get Shelby comfortable at school.

It wasn't as hard to be at work without her as I thought it would be. It is hard when I go to pick her up and she's fussy. Then I'm sad that I had to leave her there all day. But, it is nice that I have a job that keeps me busy enough that I don't worry about her all day.

No comments: