Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Dinner 2011

We are a family that loves food. We love to talk about it, we love to read about it, we love to critique it, and we LOVE to eat it! We've hammered out our holiday menu, I've done most of the shopping. So, I feel like we're in good shape.

The Christmas Eve dinner is the Benjamin family tradition of snack-y, finger food. And, I figure we'll throw in some nice comfort food in the pot pie.


Christmas Eve dinner
- Chicken Pot Pie
- Cheese, sausage and crackers
- Nut bread with cream cheese and olives
- Buffalo chicken dip with pita chips
- COCOA BALLS!!!!!


Christmas dinner is comprised of recipes from my favorite blogs (Bitten Word, This Week for Dinner, Pioneer Woman, GoodLife Eats). I've only made some of these dishes, but I trust the sources so completely that I'm positive each of these dishes will be great! I trust them for tasty dinners every night - why not for the holidays!

Christmas Dinner
- Standing Rib Roast
- Brussel Sprouts with Balsamic & Cranberries
Celery Root, Kohlrabi and Apple Puree
- Artichoke, Leek & Potato Casserole
- Crescent Rolls
- Apple Pie Cheesecake

No comments: