Friday, September 23, 2011

Twitter This, Inter-web.

Some of my girlfriends have turned me on to Pinterest (that's a whole blog post of its own!). I love the idea of "pinning" your findings on the internet to your account and surfing through others' "pinnings."

The only catch is that you need a Facebook or Twitter account to sign up. What? Seriously? There are prerequisites for searching through peoples' DIY cereal box magazine holders? Ok. Whatever. So, I signed up for The Twitter (the lesser of the two evils).

I was checking out the features of The Twitter. To my surprise, my account had been suspended. SUSPENDED! Within 24 hours! And, I hadn't even tweeted one tweet yet! So, I asked, "Why, Twitter, why?!"

Four days later they informed me they have "automated systems that find and remove multiple automated spam accounts in bulk. Unfortunately, it looks like your account got caught up in one of these spam groups by mistake."


I am now restored into right standing with The Twitter. The jerks.

No comments: