Sunday, January 10, 2010

Dinner Out.

Last night we went out to a very nice dinner at Ocean 60. It's on 1st Street in Atlantic Beach next to our favorite pizza place (Joseph's). The menu is so eclectic. It's that type of restaurant that forms it's nightly menu based on what looked good from the fish guy that day. I had a rare tuna steak that was, reportedly, flown in from Hawaii less than 24 hours before. It sounds pretty fancy, but then, I almost feel guilty. The carbon footprint on my dinner was huge! But, man, it was so good!!

My friend from work, Jennifer, watched Shelby for us. She and her husband are expecting a baby in June. We got home about 8:30, and Jennifer was a little flustered. She said Shelby started crying about 7:00. Then, it took her an hour to get her down for bed. She called her mom because she didn't know if there was anything else that could be wrong with our darling daughter. Nope...just didn't want to go to sleep. I guess I didn't emphasize enough that she's a clingy girl that likes to be held all the time, and not have her precious feet touch the ground! Well, at least she got a good test drive before getting her own little one!

No comments: