Sunday, February 28, 2010

Week 7 Menu

Last week I was feeling a bit lazy with my cooking. I made most of what I had planned, but it wasn't with the usual enthusiasm! I didn't get to make my Indian dish. I had planned on making it late in the week. But, I learned I need to put my ambitious dishes at the beginning of the week, and rely on leftovers and the Crock Pot at the end!

Sunday: Pizza with Grandma
Monday: Pork Chops
Tuesday: Chicken ala Orange (ala Crock Pot) and roasted asparagus
I am very excited about this one! There are some interesting flavor combinations (orange, cinnamon, mushrooms). I will definitely review it here this week.
Wednesday: Gobi Matar Sabzi (holdover from last week)
Thursday: Beef Stroganoff (made ahead)
Friday: Leftovers
Saturday: Leftovers? Out? I’m working. So, it’s hard to say!

No comments: