Sunday, January 9, 2011

Freezer Cooking - January, 2011

LifeAsMom.com


Whew! The holidays are over, parties have been hosted, and now I can open the freezer doors to assess the damages! I just raided the grocery store for some "stock-up" pantry items. Now I'm ready to stock up the freezer!

I have an overly ambitious plan for the January. I'll be doing my official "cooking day" on MLK Day (no work!) so I hope to knock out a couple dishes. I hope I can fit in some of the other dishes on my radar throughout the month:

Stuffed Shells (x2) (from This Week for Dinner) I just made a double batch for some girlfriends who had babies over the holidays....now, it's the Lawrences' turn! :)
Hamburger Buns
Whole Wheat Bread
Spinach & Chicken Enchiladas (from GoodLifeEats)
Vegetable Minestrone Soup (from Pioneer Woman)
Gobi Matar Sabzi (from This Week for Dinner)

No comments: